Wednesday, April 18

phase in



You may have noticed that I've started wearing dresses again. I go through these phases where I either really like dresses and skirts, or I really prefer trousers. It's so odd, and I'll probably never really understand it.

Right now I'm in a dress phase, and I can't get enough of them! I like all different styles and lengths, solids and prints. Dresses like this are so versatile. I can wear them to work, weekend, or even for a night out. Most importantly, it's cotton so I can wear it all summer!



Dress|Vince Camuto, Vest|Old Navy, Shoes|Elizabeth and James, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Sunnies|Ray Ban

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the striped maxi dress on you, Sarah! I have a red and white striped one from Old Navy, but I still need to get it hemmed. Seeing this is motivating me to get it done quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cumerbund plus the cool straps on this dress with the addition of the stripes equals MEGA FLATTERING WORKHORSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dresses are perfect for warm days. Easy and pulled together. And a fun pattern mix here with the stripes and the animal print bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog and really like your style!
    This outfit is perfect - loving the dress and the purse :)

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete