Wednesday, April 11

fun pants


I personally love printed pants. I know they are currently on trend, but I have always liked them.

I though these ones were especially fun because I could wear them like this for a night out, or wear them with a blazer for work.

The shape isn't everyone's cuppa for sure, but I certainly enjoy the silhouette. I think it's so easy to get stuck in a rut when our only priority is figure flattery.


Pants|Chaus, Top|Classiques Entier, Shoes|Mark and James, Necklace|Alexis Bittar, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Sunnies|Ray Ban

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I completely love this outfit, Sarah! You look cool and stylish. Your necklace is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with this ensemble on you, Sarah!!! Please wear these fierce trousers often and with sassy attitude!!! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I am back to say that I think these trousers are VERY flattering on your figure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to pass on the printed bottoms look for myself but these are super comfy looking. And quite flattering on you too, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! I have not found a pair that I like for myself, yet...and I totally agree about figure flattery being slightly overrated. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I agree Jenava, getting stuck on one priority took the fun out of fashion for me. I like to balance fun and flattery. :)

    ReplyDelete