Friday, April 27

denim


"Casual" isn't in my vocabulary. I love dressing up. I am almost always the most dressed up person no matter where I am. It makes me feel confident and better about who I am and what I'm doing. Plus, it's fun.

But sometimes a casual look is most appropriate. It is those times that I sometimes struggle to figure out what to wear.

Nothing is more casual than denim, but worn this way - with sleek black skinnies and my newest fave pumps - it can still feel like "me".


Jeans|J Brand, Top|American Eagle, Shoes|Michael Kors, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Watch|Michael Kors, Sunnies|Ray Ban

4 comments:

  1. Loving your outfit and your shoes are AMAZING! I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that works. :)

    Yeah, I'm deciding which looks I want for work and have decided to be dressier than most women, too. It does make you/one feel confident and professional. We get Casual Fridays, and I could do something like this (except for my shape), too. I have to be on my feet all day long, though, so I'll have to stick with cute flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you look incredible! I am soooo happy you kept that RM bag! :D Your hair is getting long! I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean! I have the hardest time being truly "casual" but this look is great and definitely something I'll have to copy!

    ReplyDelete