Tuesday, April 17

celeb status

My Easter dress is famous!


I always make my husband laugh when I see someone on television or in a magazine wearing something I recognize...especially if it's something I have. But hey, he recognizes tunes on commercials and references to games from the 80s and 90s, so...?

I'm home sick again today, so I have time to check a tip from a friend to see my dress on Kathy Lee. I don't know much about her or her show, but she has great taste. ;)

Do you ever see pieces you recognize or own in the media?

5 comments:

  1. HAHA!!! Thanks, KXAN!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life has a post today, too, about noticing something you own on tv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I have a Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse that Stacey London has worn on TV...not once, but TWICE! Sadly, it no longer fits me. It's really cute. Puffy sleeves, slightly boxy button-up, silk, with a set of pin strips and a floppy placket ruffle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this experience. Actually, recently I saw a blouse on a tv show that I really liked and I hunted it down (it took forever) and bought it! :)

    ReplyDelete