Monday, March 19

texture mixing


I've been cleaning out my closet over the past yea...ahem, month, and realized I haven't worn this blouse in awhile. I like to wear it alone to show the unique detail, but it's been too chilly to do that. But I realized I do like it layered too. The little mesh inset is just the right amount of detail at the neckline.

My shoes are new. :) I'm starting a mad hunt for perfect spring/summer shoes because I really don't have that many, and considering our warm seasons are from now through October, it should really be a priority. Let me know if you find any good ones! :)





Skirt|Ann Taylor, Blouse|Myne, Jacket|T Tahari, Shoes|Mark & James, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff, Ring|J Crew

3 comments:

  1. That jacket is gorgeous! Love the new shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant remix! Love your new heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, Sarah! The jacket is so cute! I call dibs if you ever get tired of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete