Monday, March 5

nine to five




Last week I had said something about looking for colored bottoms to wear to work (that weren't skirts). I love black, especially black skinny pants, but sometimes I like to break it up a little bit to keep it interesting.

So today I decided to break the color barrier and pulled out my cobalt pants (not jeans, heh?) to wear to work. I thought pairing them with gray and white would tone the color down just a little bit for the first meeting. To fill in the v-neck and add a little pop of interest I added my turquoise necklace.

I'd say it was a success! I didn't get any weird looks, at least to my face. Carry on with color!


Pants|J Brand, Jacket|Rag and Bone, Tee|Old Navy, Necklace|Target, Pumps|Nine West, Ring|Martin + Osa

2 comments:

  1. I do love that jacket! And with those pants it makes the outfit really pop but not be over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one makes a tee look as sophisticated as you do. *taking notes* Gorgeous, Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete