Friday, March 16

spring


I have to say, spring in Austin is just stunning. This is in fact the best place to be this time of year. The weather is perfect, and the wildflowers are just starting to bloom. If you haven't visited Austin in March or April, you must.

I'm not normally a hat person. I've tried a few here and there, but they generally aren't my thing. But I saw this one and the print really inspired me, so we'll see how it goes. I like the idea of something to make my summer looks more interesting. You can only do so much with a tank and pair of shorts.

I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be spending the majority of mine tearing out tile and laying wood floors with my husband. It's so worth it, but wow, it's a lot of work!





Jeans|J Brand, Blouse|Halogen, Shoes|Charles David, Hat|the Rack, Bracelet|J Crew, Necklace|Kate Spade

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you'll have fun with that hat this summer, Sarah. White blazer over stripes and shorts or a twirly skirt with le chapeau? Bien sur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are AMAZING. :D Rock that hat all season. Promise?

    ReplyDelete