Wednesday, February 1

long story short


Yep, it's February first and I'm wearing sleeveless. This is not a good sign for summer. I imagine it will be another scorcher. :(

Monday I start my new job! Long story short, I was offered a position with one company and the day I accepted I was asked to interview for a position with another company. I really, really wanted the second position and yesterday I found out I got it! January has been such a crazy month for me. Lots of changes.

So a big month, a happy month, a month of change...and I'm looking forward to an exciting (and less stressful) February. <3




Top|J Crew (here!), Jeans|J Brand, Booties|Luxury Rebel, Watch|Michael Kors, Bracelet|J Crew

3 comments:

  1. Go, Team Wear it Now!!!! GORGEOUS, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job, gorgeous blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOVE THIS BOUSE!! YAY! CONGRATS ON NEW JOB, THINGS ARE STARTING OUT GREAT FOR YOUR NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete