Wednesday, February 8

sunset



It's been quite the adjustment switching from part time to full time (and commuting). Everything else in life has taken (hopefully a temporary) backseat to my new job while I am still figuring everything out.

But it's going well and I'm very excited to have this opportunity. The dress code is great, too. Isn't it funny that I was curious about that almost first-thing? ;)

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!


Skirt|Halogen, Sweater|Gap, Shoes|Nine West, Jewels|Express, Michael Kors, Harolds, Buffalo Exchange

6 comments:

  1. Nice color combo, the sweater and skirt fit you well, and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt in purple! And, love the blue and purple combination!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple already? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple and grey together! Glad to hear the new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This combo is even better REALIZED than imagined! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace ties into the dark shoes nicely!

    ReplyDelete