Tuesday, February 14

red




Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are having a wonderful day with, or with the memory of, those you love most. <3

Today's post is another submission for Pretty Shiny Sparkly's "Bloggers Do It Better" link up. I wasn't able to participate last time, so I'm happy I could today.

I don't own a lot of red, so I essentially used most of what I have. I threw in my latest TJMaxx find, too. I'm becoming addicted to Kate Spade jewelry. Yikes!


Top|Nordstrom, Jacket|Rag and Bone, Pants|Gap, Shoes|Nine West, Jewels|Kate Spade (TJMaxx), J Crew, Banana Republic, Harolds, Bag|Rebecca Minkoff (TJMaxx)

10 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every detail is perfection. Happy Valentine's Day! <3

    p.s. I hope my new black GAP trousers look as great on me as they do on you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bracelet. Great outfit as always. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely. Happy V-Day! I am addicted to Kate Spade jewelry as well. Once you start, it is impossible not to want more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo pretty! <3 i love red! :D

    Lizzy

    http://prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! Happy V Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found your blog by participating in the recent BDIB challenge Love how you styled your red. Cute blog!! Please visit mine if you get a chance. Have a wonderful day!!

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you incorporated red into this outfit, it is so well put together. I adore the name of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a little late but Happy Valentine's day. The bat top is perfect for a touch of red. And great paired with your white blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red top and the jacket. And you look so gorgeous and classy, eh. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@custom digitizing

    ReplyDelete