Thursday, February 16

new girl


I completed my new employee orientation yesterday and start in my department tomorrow! I've learned a lot and now its time to put it to use. It's been a huge change and equal parts stressful and exciting. I'm happy to be back in the financial industry again. It feels like home. :)

When I interviewed, I picked up these trousers to match a jacket I already have. When I landed my job, I got myself this pin dot jacket as a prize. :) You may remember I posted about the trousers already. Those are still on my wish list. ;)






Pants|Express, Jacket|Elizabeth and James, Tee|Threads for Thought (Rack), Shoes|Nine West,Earrings|Kendra Scott, Ring|Harolds, Watch|Michael Kors

4 comments:

  1. Love the new jacket. I like blazers with details as long as they are subtle such as the dots on this one. And the jacket goes well with those earrings, nice pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this outfit Sarah! That blue is gorgeous on you, and I like how you matched the earrings to the jacket, and then the red lipstick really stands out. Very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-O-V-E!!!

    Now I cannot wait to see the whole suit! :D

    ReplyDelete