Wednesday, February 29

mixer



I've decided my current favorite silhouette is slim pants and blousy tops. With or without a fitted jacket. I've worn the combination a total of six times since I started my new job. ;) What I like about this particular pairing is the texture of the jacket against the subtle print of the top. I'm dipping my toe into pattern mixing! :)

Last week my poor husband pulled his calf muscle so he's been off his feet ever since. I'm hoping for a quick recovery so he can get back to Crossfit, and well, "normal" daily activities. But until then I'm trying to wait on him hand and foot. Well, feet. O:)


Blouse|Equipment, Pants|J Brand, Shoes|Nine West, Jacket|Tahari

4 comments:

  1. Poor hubby, hope he gets better soon! I am a big fan of contrast outfits and this one is a great example of that with loose top over slim bottoms. You are looking fab as usual Sarah. I'd love to see this outfit with the blazer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, photos by Ana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!! Did you snap any pics with the jacket on? I totally dig the contrasting textures and I l-o-v-e that blouse (you know it!). :D

    I think your glitter heels would be a perfect transition for a day to night look. Leap Day Date Night? I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really feel for your husband! I know what it's like to be out of commission when you want to be working out and getting around. It blows.

    But, at least he has you to look at while he's recovering :-) Your outfit is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete