Thursday, February 23

drew


A few weeks ago I was browsing the Budget Babe and came across this photo of Drew Barrymore. Wow, wow, wow.

So yes, the next day I stopped by not one but two J Crew stores so I too could have this dress. I've worn it a few times in these few weeks already, as a tunic and as a dress. It's really either at any given time, I suppose. A dunic or tress, if you will.

Anyway, I'm surprised neutral-loving me went for it, but I'm so glad I did. This dress is just so happy.





Dress|J Crew, Leggings|Trouve, Shoes|Franco Sarto, Jewels|Banana Republic, Kate Spade, Michael Kors

12 comments:

  1. I love this on you, Sarah! Beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *socks were just knocked off*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so happy, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SusanM1:08 PM

    Beautiful dress. You look great. Wish it were a little longer - for me. It's fine that length on you and I see it's versatility as either a tunic or dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress was a showstopper on Drew and it's a showstopper on you too. Stunning! Especially paired with those leather leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all!
    Susan, there is probably a good inch (maybe two) that can be let out. I'm considering it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SusanM9:38 PM

      Thanks for that info. I'll consider it.

      Delete
  7. Hi Sarah, you look GORGEOUS! I've been eying this dress - can you tell me how the sizing runs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Una, I tried it on in the store and I found that I had to size down one size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked how the size down fit my top half better, but I needed my true size for my hips. Like usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh* Love.....

    ReplyDelete