Wednesday, January 25

rainin' and pourin'



I'm pretty sure even the old man wasn't snoring last night. :( We got hit with quite the storm around 3am, and I've been awake ever since. Thunder so loud the house shook and lightning so bright it hurt my eyes. It was scary and awesome at the same time, but I'm glad it's over. :)

Little Girl, Big World posted about mint green yesterday and it inspired me to pull out my minty sweater. I've had this forever, but apparently it never appeared on the blog. So here you are. :)


Sweater and blouse|J Crew, Pants|Gap, Shoes|Nine West, Ring|J Crew, Watch|Michael Kors

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS VERY MUCH!!!! Minty FRESH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mint green these days as well. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh. I am so touched!! Mint looks fabulous on you and I love how you paired with some fierce skin print pumps. I'm envious because I actually own no mint...yet! :) So happy this sweater made it into your outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mint color, perfect for springtime. I wonder, does this work with your grey animal print jeans too? Might be fun.

    ReplyDelete