Wednesday, January 18

neutral ground




Our weather just can't make up its mind. I won't complain too much because my family is literally buried in snow right now. But we've had highs this week in the 70s, down to lows in the 20s. And everything in between!

I spent a chunk of my afternoon yesterday shopping for a suit that I need for two upcoming interviews. I admit I did feel quit powerful in a suit, but it wasn't the most exciting thing to shop for. All I could think about was how many fun things I could get instead. But the reality is, nothing compares to a suit and I need to see it as an investment in my future. :)

Have you interviewed recently? What did you wear?

Blouse|AT, Sweater|Gap, Jeans|J Brand, Shoes|Nine West, Earrings|Kendra Scott, Watch|MK, Ring|Harolds

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I really admire how you can make neutrals look interesting and textural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No… I have not needed a suit recently, I love your earrings though!

    Best,
    Casey
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal print and marbled grey is such a chic combination!

    ReplyDelete