Wednesday, January 4

finally

After years of searching, I finally found my black leather jacket.

I was tempted to settle for a less than perfect one more times than I can count, so I'm very glad I waited.  I also love that doesn't cost ten times as much. Most of the ones in this style are at least that. Yikes!

My favorite part is either the quilted sleeves or the chest flap pockets. Can't decide. But that's okay since I have plenty of time to think about it. We will, after all, live happily ever after. ~*

8 comments:

  1. So timeless and sooooo BA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous jacket, Sarah! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where is the jacket from? I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ruth, there is a link directing you to the jacket online. Hover over my text "black leather jacket" in the first paragraph and click the link.
    It's Trouve from Nordstrom.
    Thanks, Amy, Pear, Heather, and Ana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new jacket. I have been hunting for one for the past few years myself. Too many are too boxy or just don't have enough interest to them. Or the collars do not work for me. This jacket is super on you! And kudos for not giving in or giving up on the hunt.

    ReplyDelete