Tuesday, January 24

eye spy

It's drizzly and dismal out, so rather than fight the rain and clouds for a what I wore post, I thought I'd show you my eye makeup today.


The products I used are


After applying my "face" makeup, I take my finger and apply MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork from my lash line to just above my crease on both eyes.


I then apply Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Illusoire from the lash line to just below the crease.


Then I take my Urban Decay shadow in "Naked" and swish it across the crease to blend both cream shadows and define the crease a bit more.



After lining my upper and lower lash line with a black liner, I take the Chanel shadow and line just below the lower lash line.



Ta da!


Sadly, one product was harmed in the process of this tutorial. I will now start a charity fund to replace my Paint Pot. :(

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Pobre Paint Pot!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial. My hair has never looked better since I followed your hair drying tutorial. I need to stop by the MAC counter.

    ReplyDelete