Friday, January 27

crochet





I'm a big bag girl. Ninety percent of my bags are big. No, really big. I just like how they balance my frame and can hold everything I do (and don't!) need.

But lately, I confess that I've been grabbing my wallet to use as a clutch when I run errands. It's so nice not to heave a heavy bag around for a change. This might be the dawn of a new era!

But probably not. O:)


Jeans|J Brand, Sweater|Nordstrom, Tank|Target, Shoes|Luxury Rebel, Jewelry|Michael Kors, Express, F21, Wallet|Lodis

5 comments:

  1. Hee! I have experimented with small bags but always drift back to my large ones : > Your crochet top is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this top and your hair looks especially good today! : ) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Sarah!!! Boho glam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have the same jeans, love them!

    Best,
    Casey
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the ideas of a clutch or wristlet but I prefer a bag so my hands are free for shopping. :) I never tire of this outfit on you, that crochet top is so fun!

    ReplyDelete