Monday, January 23

changes



It is such a strange feeling...I've worked in the same office for six years, and Friday, all that will change. I'll go from a tiny office to a big company, from part time to full time, from a business casual dress code to a casual one...

...which of course is the part I'm most excited about. I'll always have a dressy element to my style, but I'm looking forward to incorporating some of my more casual and fun pieces into a more regular routine.

I don't know yet how my new schedule will impact my ability to post as frequently, but I will be here one way or another.

It's been a stressful past few weeks full of equal parts excitement and anxiety, but I'm finally relieved to have some answers. I never thought I'd be "forced" to find something new, but I'm looking forward to how this will improve my life and make me happier all around.

Pants|Gap, Top|Ann Taylor, Jacket|CK (via Goodwill), Shoes|Nine West, Jewels|Nordstrom, J Crew, Michael Kors

8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Best of luck for everything new coming up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally dig the look (perfectly executed!!); and am very excited for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! LOVE this look! The changes sound a little scary and exciting. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The jeans jacket is perfect and I love it with the animal print top! Good luck with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look!

    Good luck with the new job!

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so, so excited for your new job! You look better than ever...you'll blow them away, I'm sure! Can't wait to see your outfits. FWIW, I take mine in the morning and post them in the evening. It's tough, esp. when I workout in the morning (I've resorted to ugly iphone photos in the bathroom mirror...I'm not recommending...I've got no shame) but I can't let go of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! I'm excited (and a little scared, let's be honest)!
    Jenava, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not perfect (no way!) and the point is to do my best every day, and my best just might have to be the bathroom mirror. And that's okay. ;) Thanks for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new job. I'm sure you will do great! I always enjoy your outfit posts and your blog, thanks for making the time to post!

    ReplyDelete