Friday, January 13

baby, it's cold




I had every intention of wearing something else, but when Bryan informed me it was only in the 30s, I quickly changed my mind. Since it's "casual Friday" I grabbed skinnies, boots, and my warmest, coziest sweater. I'm wearing my warmest coat, too. This coat is massive. I joke when I fly home to Seattle that I need to buy the coat its own ticket for a seat on the plane.

But "massive" is the last thing I'm worried about today. I'm just happy to be warm.  :)


Sweater|BCBG Max Azria, Jeans|J Brand, Boots|Dolce Vita, Ring|Gift, Watch|Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. I love how people in different parts of the country have different ideas of when to break out their warmest clothes and coats. You bust yours out when it's in the 30s. Mine come out when the windchill is below zero :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally dig that puffy jacket!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple dress with the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color on you, Sarah! You look very cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the details of this puffer jacket it really works AND keeps you warm.

    ReplyDelete