Wednesday, December 7

winter chill





Brr. I've been avoiding wearing outerwear for my photos so that you can see what I'm actually wearing. But today it was 29 degrees and I thought I was going to turn to ice. A massive thank you to my hubs for braving the winter air for my silly little blog. ;)
It is no secret that my favorite store is Nordstrom. Now that that's out of the way, I do have to say I really like Ann Taylor sales.

I mean, how could you not considering the blouse and skirt together (plus a small donation to St. Jude's) came to just under $30? Seriously, if you are in need of work wear, check out Ann Taylor when they have extra discounts off of already reduced merchandise. The prices simply can not be beat. Especially for the quality.


Skirt, top, bracelet|Ann Taylor,  Jacket|Tahari,  Shoes|Nine West, Watch|Michael Kors

7 comments:

  1. Ann Taylor is my fav! When their clearance is on a further x% off you can't beat their prices for such quality clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?? $30? What a steal! Love both these pieces and love Ann Taylor too - thanks to the hubby for braving so we could see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel11:37 AM

    Gorgeous details in this outfit, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the top and skirt paired with that black jacket and the snake print heels. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bare legs at 29F? You are really brave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!
    Sky, brave or crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete