Thursday, December 22

top 5 gifts for her

Also known as, a not so subtle Christmas wish list for me. O:)

Sometimes its hard to come up with ideas for gifts when asked. Here are a few of my favorite things. Last minute, I know, but there's still a few days left to shop!

hers

The kind you won't buy yourself.

2. Nail polish in the best shades
At this price you can have one of each! Almost.

3. A scarf
Just because.

4. Cashmere sweater
A hug you can wear!

5. Day to night clutch
The best present EVER. By my current favorite bag designer of course.

3 comments:

  1. I like all these items together as an outfit! And what a great way to recap a cashmere sweater, they are indeed just like wearing a hug. I love cashmere in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that after I put the collage together, Lisa. I'd totally wear everything together. O:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot scarf, Sarah. I would wear that in a second. Great list!

    ReplyDelete