Friday, December 30

spotty with a chance of sun



I've been in Texas for nearly six years now, and it still boggles my mind that it can be 70 degrees the week between Christmas and New Years'. How weird, right?!

I'm still wanting to wear my sweaters and cozy toppers, but those have to be set aside this week, at least. I hear rumors of a "cold front" on Sunday, but I never know how long these things last. If its anything like last year, we'll have mild temperatures for a bit and then it will get very cold in February and even March. I'm counting on that because I have some sweaters and jackets that I haven't even been able to wear yet.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and the happiest 2012! :)


Jeans|J Brand, Top|Equipment, Vest|Old Navy, Booties|Luxury Rebel, Watch|Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. I love all the ways you have managed to style this utility vest. And it looks so chic, too! I'm keeping an eye out for one in the spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog love the vest am really enjoying watch your style evolve. You have inspired me I joined a gym at 57 it is going to be tough to get back in shape but I'm going to try. Think I'll skip the power lifting though:). Keep on blogging cause I really enjoy your posts. Have the best New Year ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    Adrienne, your comment is so kind. :) Age is just a number, congrats on pursuing health in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layering winter colors in thin fabrics is a great idea for a warm winter. And especially layering with vests. I'm really enjoying your vest outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete