Friday, December 2

rainy




I bought this vest several years ago for my trip to Alaska at an REI garage sale (where the outdoor store sells off any returned items-regardless of condition-at insanely low prices) for $7.
I wore it as a middle layer when I cycled down the White Pass - from the Yukon, Canada to Skagway, Alaska.
I don't want to give the vest away because it is great for outdoor adventures, but since I live in Texas, I don't get a chance to dress warm for outdoor adventures very often. So today, on this rainy Friday, I challenged myself to wear it to work.
I feel like the black cowl sweater, dark jeans, wavy hair, and pink lipstick keep it from looking like, well, I'd just cycled down the White Pass. :)
I hope you all have a great weekend! The Christmas season has officially begun at our little house, and it makes me especially cheery. :)


Vest|Patagonia, Sweater|Halogen, Jeans|J Brand, Boots|Miz Mooz, Watch|Michael Kors, Bracelet|J Crew

1 comment:

  1. Rachel9:26 AM

    Love the vest/outfit! And yay, it rained!! :)

    ReplyDelete