Tuesday, December 13

pink



Some days I open my closet door and think "I haven't worn that in awhile" and that's how I pick my outfit for the day. Not a lot of brain power required.

I'm a neutral girl through and through, but I do love this shade of pink and wanted to give it a little love since I've had it for years, and havent' worn it in about that long. To keep it from being to sweet, I paired it with slim black jeans, my new wedge booties, and a tunic-tucked-to-be-worn-as-a-blouse.


Sweater|J Crew (old), Top|Leith, Jeans|J Brand, Booties|Luxury Rebel, Watch|Michael Kors, Ring|Nordstrom

4 comments:

  1. I almost didn't recognize the Leith tunic!!!! OMG. Brilliant remix, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes! And the color looks great on you. Love it paired with the black and white!

    - Justine
    luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes!!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:04 PM

    I adore cardigans of all colors - this is a really nice look. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete