Friday, December 16

panthera





I love animal's prints, and animal prints. You know, prints of animals, not just prints of their prints.

That's not confusing.

I've been wanting to wear my maxi dresses in the fall and winter, so I'm pleased with how this turned out. Do you wear your maxi dresses in the cooler months? Try it with a cropped topper like a vest or jacket, and add a scarf in a solid or print (depending on your dress) and see what you think!

I hope you have a good weekend...it's our last full one before Christmas! Where did the time go?! I have a Crossfit competition this weekend, as well as a dinner with friends and my first Christmas party of the season. Whee. :)

Jacket|BCBG, Dress|Matty M, Scarf|Marc by Marc Jacobs, Boots|Luxury Rebel

8 comments:

  1. Want one now! I like the animal print too, and animal's prints.
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on you and you look like your legs are mile long!! Very flattering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to try a maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoah, I LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty - those colours are great on you!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I have been following your blog for almost a year now. I take much inspiration from you; your style your dedication to exercise, your family. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your holidays. I love the look today well for that matter I love all of your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! And Adrienne, thanks for your comment. You made my day. Happy Holidays to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great scarf, the colors are really nice on you. I actually like animal prints of animals better than their prints of their patterns. Animals are just fun! Neat outfit, creative layering here.

    ReplyDelete