Tuesday, December 27

night life




Who am I kidding, I don't have a night life?! ;)

We did go to a Christmas party last Friday, though, but I spent all day getting ready for Christmas itself and at the last minute realized I needed to wear something. So I grabbed the jeans I can't wear anywhere else (work) and added a simple black turtleneck. The higher neckline meant hair up in an easy, loose bun. I chose to add a bit of color with my birthday ring and my eye shadow. I used this tutorial, but switched a few of the colors so I could use what I already had.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas - I know I did! I'll share more on that later this week. Everyone was so thoughtful this year, and I got some pretty sweet prezzies. O:) As much as I like getting gifts though, I really enjoy when others like what I picked out for them.

What did you get and give?


 

Sweater|Gap, Jeans|Current Elliot, Shoes|Nine West, Ring|Gift

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, Sarah! Very chic and simple, but interesting too. Of course, I LOVE the graphic skinny jeans. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are fierce on you! It's always nice to have one piece that you CANNOT re-purpose for work, because then if feels more like an occasion when you get to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the simple top let's the jeans stand out. I took the plunge with my holiday money and purchased red jeans!

    ReplyDelete