Friday, December 23

merry, merry




Christmas is almost here!!! It's hard to believe. This year went by so quickly for me.

We alternate Christmases with the two sides of the family, and this year we are staying put to celebrate with my in-laws.  In a perfect world everyone I love would all be in the same place.

I've been dressing a little more casually this week because work is slow and hardly anybody is out and about. Plus I've eaten a few more sweets than I should and my stretch denim is just a little more comfy. O:)


Jeans|J Brand, Sweater|Gap, Jacket|Express, Shoes|Nine West, Arm Party|J Crew, Banana Republic

5 comments:

  1. Ana Farrish9:24 AM

    Ooh, I love this outfit, Sarah! Is that the double-breasted hourglass jacket? I bought one in red, but I had to have the sleeves shortened about two inches on mine! ;) I can't wait to get it back from the tailor on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ainsley9:31 AM

    Love the whole look, especially that jacket, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Yes, Ana, it is! I really like it.
    Eventually I'd like a silk boyfriend jacket (like the one you swapped to me a few years ago), but this one is a great staple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look -- blazers and jeans are just meant to be together. :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy a blazer and jeans look. Your sparkle pumps would be fun with this outfit too!

    ReplyDelete