Tuesday, December 20

christmas competition

Deficit pushups

Last weekend we participated in a Crossfit competition. I am a competitive person, but I don't consider myself competitive in Crossfit. I have a long way to go, but I'm really thankful for the opportunity. It made me realize how far I have to go - but also, how far I've come.

Snatch

Resetting before my last set of front squats

So that's all, I just wanted to share a few photos from the day. It's not always about being pretty. O:)

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing your workout pictures, Sarah! I'm so impressed with your dedication to staying fit and being healthy. You are a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished on ramp last week and going to start full time in January! Excited but nervous : ) Check out my blog post today, I gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS pretty, Sarah. Pretty because it's dedication, determination, and stick-to-it-iveness. :) I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ana. :)
    Good luck, Amy, let me know how it goes!
    MB, your words mean a lot. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete