Friday, November 11

unis

TGIF. I should have gotten pulled over this morning for driving under the legal caffeine limit. :/
I'm usually the most tired and rushed on Friday mornings, so I have adopted a "Friday Uniform" to make my morning easier.
Jeans (any cut), top (sweater or blouse), topper (vest, jacket, cardigan), and accessories (I have all of my favorite jewels displayed on top of my dresser for easy grabbing).
Obviously the uniform looks drastically different from an outfit with skinnies, tunics and tall boots, but the formula remains the same and is great for short mornings.
I find I am most creative on Mondays and Tuesdays, and by Friday I'm reaching for my staples.
I carry multiple shades of lip color in my bag to apply at a stop light. To me, no matter how mundane an outfit, adding bold lips makes me feel glam.
Blouse: Michael Kors, Vest: Old Navy, Jeans: J Brand, Shoes: Cole Haan, Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: Nordstrom
---
Today is Veteran's Day. Please read this short essay "What is a Vet?" and then go and thank a vet.

1 comment:

  1. Your comment about driving under the legal caffeine limit cracked me up. Just yesterday I worked on cleaning and when my husband got home and commented on it I told him, "Imagine what I could have done if I weren't caffeine depleted!"

    I like the idea of having a formula for days that are hectic. That's very clever and would cut back on the stress.

    ReplyDelete