Monday, November 14

party pants

Some good friends of mine threw me a birthday party on Saturday, and I thought there can't be anything more fun than my leopard jeans. :)
Several of us were also celebrating our one year anniversary in Crossfit. It is unbelievable to me how much we have all changed in that time.
I'm thankful for good friends who encourage and motivate me to keep pushing. I hit a personal record deadlift last week of 185#, and I'm very excited to try to beat that number tomorrow.
I'm not a natural athlete. I spent all of high school on a piano bench, so I'm working hard to make up for lost time. And I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Jeans: Current Elliot, Sweater: Gap, Necklace: WHBM, Shoes: Cole Haan

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year anniversary! That's very impressive that you're able to lift so much weight. It sounds like we've had similar fitness journeys. I was an artsy/non-athletic type until Nov. 11th of last year when I hired a personal trainer to help me get fit. In that time, I've lost 25 lbs. and completed a 10K race! I too feel like I'm making up for lost time. Why didn't I know about this stuff beforehand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sarah! I love the barn red paired with the leos. And I adore THAT necklace. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your birthday & Crossfit anniv!! Awesome!
    Love the red & the necklace!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:06 AM

    I really like that look. Have you tried those jeggings with taller boots? I can totally see them with slouchy grey boots.

    ReplyDelete