Wednesday, November 30

oh yes i did


I bought myself a birthday prezzie of sorts while we were in Seattle. I have been wanting a pair of "tough chic" ankle boots for awhile, and even had this same pair in about four shopping carts online. I found them at Macys for a steep discount and bought them before I could talk myself out of it.

I love it when I do that. ;)

Anyway, I've been attracted to this style of boot but I've never even tried them on. I still find myself battling the "I can't" or "These won't" messages in my head. As soon as I put these on, I smiled and knew that I very much could



Sweater|Gap, Skirt|Ann Taylor, Tights|Nordstrom, Boots|Lucky Brand, Watch|Michael Kors

4 comments:

  1. Ana Farrish9:39 AM

    Great boots, Sarah! I love this outfit. Perfect for the cooler turn our weather has taken recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I battle with those kind of thoughts about things like this too. Maybe next year (or January sale?), I'm out of December budget already and my husband is cracking down! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool are those?! Great find! It takes time, but I'm getting a lot better at telling that "I can't" voice in my head to shut the hell up. ;)

    ReplyDelete