Monday, November 7

natural

My weekend was pretty packed (for me). Saturday I went to Nordstrom for the Half-Yearly Sale. Since it was towards the end of the sale, it was fairly picked through already, but never fear I always find something. ;)
After lunch with friends, the remainder of the day was dedicated to college football. How about them Horns?! :)
Sunday was Olympic Lifting, more football, and last minute errands before a busy week ahead. We did take a few minutes to walk around a park nestled in a nearby shopping area. I'm always thankful when we stop for a few minutes to enjoy nature. I sure wish I did it more often.
Sweater: Madewell, Tank: Target, Jeans: J Brand, Boots: Dolce Vita, Ring: Martin + Osa

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, I just love your hair! You're gorgeous :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Westsidebee12:35 PM

    Hook 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Bryan has a wonderful eye for lighting and angles. You look stunning, Sarah.

    Oh yes, HOOK 'EM. ;D

    ReplyDelete