Thursday, November 3

my pretties

I'm very excited for these two new additions to my "collection". You may recognize the earrings from my wish list. This star print blouse is my version of the polka dot print from the list as well.
I first saw it in Zara, but sadly my size was sold out. It sold out online too, but Zara frequently re stocks items, so it's always good to keep checking back.
I discovered Kendra Scott jewelry several months ago, and ever since purchasing my first pair of earrings, I've had several additional pieces on my wish list. I'm really loving these new ones and can't wait to wear them!
What have you purchased recently?
Earrings: Kendra Scott (buy here or here), Blouse: Zara (buy here)

1 comment:

  1. Those earrings are such a great choice...they definitely make a statement and will go with so much in your wardrobe! I especially like them paired with that amazing top! Thanks for the love!

    xoxo,
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete