Monday, November 28

chimney sweep



I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I was able to steal away for a week to visit my family in the Seattle area. We had a wonderful time, but as usual, it went by way to fast.
My clothes aren't uh, fitting as well post Thanksgiving dinner, so I've been wearing stretchy pants and looser fitting tops until I can shrink back to my normal size. Don't laugh, I bet you are too. ;)
My birthday was just a few days before Thanksgiving, and one of my gifts was this lovely bag from Bryan. In fact, it was the only item on my birthday list for him. O:)



On my way into Seattle I noticed a Butter London nail bar in the airport, and I'm glad I had time for a quick mani before our flight left on the way back home. I had never seen so much nail polish goodness in one place! I picked "Chimney Sweep", a dark charcoal metallic shade, and took advantage of their sale and stocked up on some Christmas goodies.
Top|Zara, Pants|Gap, Boots|Miz Mooz, Bag|Cole Haan, Ring|Martin + Osa
[Psst! Butter London has 30% off all products today at their online store!]

5 comments:

  1. Love these polka dots! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana Farrish2:59 PM

    Great outfit! That bag is AMAZING! I love the new blog makeover too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dotted top and the ring! You look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks great! your ring looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete