Tuesday, November 1

dry shampoo that works...and doesn't cost a fortune!

Dry shampoo is a life saver. If you don't have time to wash your hair, or prefer not to wash your hair daily, you may find that your hair looks limp and feels greasy.
I have tried various dry shampoos in the past, from drug store for cheap and high end salon products for not so cheap.
And sadly, the more expensive versions worked better.
Until now.
My stylist introduced me to this product, and in one spray I was sold. Not only does it absorb oil really (really) well, but the nozzle sprays the perfect amount of product at just the right amount of pressure. It also smells amazing.
And for under $3? You can't go wrong. If you are looking for a product that works (even better than salon versions, in my opinion) that won't break the bank, give Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo a try, and let me know what you think!

7 comments:

  1. I have used the dry shampoo sprays (in much pricier versions) and always found my hair to end up too dry by the end of the day. Perhaps because my hair isn't color treated?

    I just started using Tresemme Waterless Foam Shampoo. Smells nice and no crusty, dry feeling by the end of the day. This one is affordable, too. :)

    http://www.tresemme.com/Products/Fresh-Start/Fresh-Start-Moisturizing-Waterless-Foam-Shampoo/

    Thanks for the recommendation! I will give the Suave a try for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I've been using the Oscar Blandi powder (not the spray kind) and it works okay . . . but I think I'll try this next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is the third time I've heard this product is amazing! I'm buying it NOW!!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for sharing I am def gonna try it! I tried the cheapo tresemme' one and it sucked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the one that didn't work for me either, the tresemme and Oscar Blandi sprays. Good luck everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, I picked up a bottle today! I need something on my off-shampoo days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely going to be trying this out! I have heard so many different things about this. Thanks for posting this!

    -Lissa

    ReplyDelete