Wednesday, November 2

closet crush

Sometimes I watch tv shows because they interest me. Other times I watch them because of all the pretty clothes. Sometimes both.
I love Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander, so I was very happy when Rizzoli and Isles premiered last year. Two seasons in, and I'm hooked. On Sasha Alexander's wardrobe. I can't watch an episode without coveting at least one of her looks.
This look in particular appealed to me, and I couldn't wait to try it out. I already had the pants and a similar top, so it was just a matter of finding a jacket. I was about to give up on my search, and one day this little gem fell into my hands at the Rack.
And now we are living happily ever after. :)
Does any show or character inspire your style?
Top: Ann Taylor, Jeans: J Brand, Jacket: Classiques Entier, Booties: Cole Haan, Ring: Nordstrom

4 comments:

  1. Ok, now you just put an idea into my head for my leopard shirt - thanks! : ) This looks awesome. And by the way, I am so jealous of these shoes and can't seem to find a pair like them anywhere - If you see anything similar, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love love love that jacket and your shoes!

    -Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I've never considered leopard and navy but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete