Friday, November 4

chilly = happy

I am beyond thrilled that it's boots weather. I am from the Pacific Northwest originally, and while I have been sufficiently infused with all things Texas, you can never really take the PNW out of a girl. I am much happier in sweaters, layers, boots, and warm coats. With a salted caramel mocha in hand, of course. :)
When it gets colder, I'll swap this necklace out for a patterned scarf, and don a midi length coat, hat, and gloves. I love outfits like this that can be built on to.
I hope you have a great weekend! Is it cold where you are?
Top: Eight Sixty, Pants; Gap, Boots: Steve Madden, Necklace and ring: Martin + Osa

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, you look incredible. I love the cornflower blue silk blouse on you! The cognac boots are so perfect.

    I am from the mid-Atlantic and now living in the South and it IS chilly where I live.....I am like just a few years from snow birding.....;D The countdown to Spring is on....

    Happy Weekend, Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, so simple and pretty. The color of that blouse is gorgeous. It is cold here in the PNW - you would already be wearing that scarf and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Westsidebee12:34 PM

    Wow, wow, wow, I really love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm wearing my brown boots, too! I've been waiting for boot weather for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hello to a fashionable lady! I'm actually leaving for a vacation to Austin, TX tomorrow (I live in PA). I'm glad to see you're wearing boots because that's what I am planning on packing! I wasn't sure if it was too early for boots down south.

    Clothes Karma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly it has warmed up again over the weekend. Expect the unexpected when it comes to central Texas weather.

    ReplyDelete