Wednesday, November 9

change of plans

It's getting to be a challenge to snap pictures. We can't have cooling weather here without crazy strong wind, and my photographer leaves in the morning when it's now dark and gets home when it's dark (thanks to DST). But we'll manage. :)
I really love this outfit. It feels very traditional with a slight rocker edge. It reminds me of Gwen Stefani.
I've been wanting to layer over this dress since I got it, so now that it's cool I can. I planned on wearing opaque tights and my closed toe booties, but while grabbing my tights from the drawer I stumbled across these stirrup leggings that I got last fall. So why not switch up the shoes to show them off?
Do you ever deviate from your "plan"? Been pleasantly surprised at the result?
Jacket: Hinge, Dress: Rag and Bone, Leggings: Macys, Shoes: Charles David, Ring: Express

4 comments:

  1. *SQUEALS OF DELIGHT*

    Sarah, the Hinge jacket over the R&B frock = brilliance. Hinge Jacket + R&B frock + stirrup leggings + peep toe clogs = GENIUS.

    *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love. This jacket is one of my favorites of yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:04 PM

    I actually have this jacket on today! Love how you styled it.
    Debbiek

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket and dress are a great pairing! I really like this version of this jacket.

    ReplyDelete