Tuesday, November 29

bubby


It's hard to believe it's been a year since Jasper left us. I love him still and think of him often. I miss his little chirps, awkward purr, and his little stashes of goodies I'd find all over the house.
I love it when his sister Lily plays with his favorite toy. We got a tree this past weekend, and I know he would love it. I remember how scared yet excited he was about his first and only tree. We are going to pick out a Jasper ornament for the tree this weekend, but I'm sure nobody could make one nearly as cute as he was.
We love you, Jasper.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cutie - what a wonderful life he had while he was here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great boy. We still miss all the great kitties that have left, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy! That's what I tell myself. He had an awfully darn good life in the two years he was with us. We had him from day one.
    I'm sorry for your losses, Patti. It's never easy, but at least there is comfort knowing we gave them a great life, right?

    ReplyDelete