Monday, October 3

so long, farewell

I think I can safely say that summer is O-V-E-R. It's been a long, grueling season, but we made it!
I'm pretty sure I was the only one out and about this weekend not sporting fall trends, but I wanted to maximize (ha!) the opportunities to wear my summer items one last time. I think this little number is going to be packed away till next spring, but I'm glad I got one last hurrah.
Although I've never been so excited to pack away summer clothes, phew!
The 80s feel so nice, so we took the day Saturday to walk around various shops, dine at a favorite lunch spot, and pretty much just take our time wandering around outdoors. Something we haven't been able to do since...April? ;)
Dress: Mimi Chica (Nordstrom), Sandals: Unisa, Bag: Linea Pelle, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: JCrew, Sunnies: Ray Ban

3 comments:

  1. I would be one of the people guilty of wearing fall items as soon as possible. It's my favorite season and I always have to reluctantly put away my fall items during warmer months.

    One challenge I am doing this season is trying to remix warmer weather items in cooler months. Why should my clothes sit for half a year right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is just about to start here in Australia and I CANT WAIT!

    Love your dress, the colour really looks lovely on you :-)

    Ez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glam on the inside4:37 AM

    Love that dress! What a beautiful colour on you.

    ReplyDelete