Tuesday, October 4

the rz

I have a secret. I watch The Rachel Zoe Project. It's my guilty pleasure, and I just can't help but soak up all that eye candy. Mmmm, mmmm. Rachel Zoe recently launched her own line, and I could easily take one of each.
I'm not very trendy, but I'm not complaining that Glam Seventies is available just about everywhere right now. Bring on those wide legs, gold oversized accessories, and platform shoes. Oh, and don't forget the over the top sunnies!
Top: Leith, Vest: Ann Taylor, Jeans: J Brand Lovestory, Shoes: Michael Kors, Bag: Linea Pelle, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: J Crew (psst, its reversible!), Ring: Nordstrom, Sunnies: YSL

4 comments:

  1. I like the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it a brilliant remix of the Leith tunic! Who knew you could tuck? Completely transformed it from a fab tunic to a fab blouse! Super, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Heather, what a great idea to tuck that tunic. It looks lovely with just a bit of print peeking out. I have a poor habit of rewearing items the same way again and again. Great move to wear that sweatervest as a cardigan here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, Sarah! Especially the long black, um, vest/tunic? I'm drawn to things like that. Anything that lengthens me.

    ReplyDelete