Friday, October 14

red leopard

TGIF. It has been a long week.
The highlight of my week was rescuing a sick wee bebe kitten (if you see a tiny black baby boy kitty at Town Lake, take him home with you, he was such a sweetheart). Nothing is more fulfilling to me than doing what we can to improve an animal's quality of life. I hope he has a great life ahead of him. :)
And I hope I have a good weekend ahead of me. O:) Football, Crossfit, a celebration with friends...it should be good. :)
Jeans: Current Elliot, Blouse: J Crew, Sweater: Splendid, Boots: Cole Haan, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Jewels: Michael Kors, Nordstrom, Martin + Osa

2 comments:

  1. Have you worn all your new fall shopping trip items now? They have mixed seamlessly into your wardrobe. Great choices! This cardigan is a bright, fun color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shock of red with the neutral but not sedate leopard skinnies.

    ReplyDelete