Monday, October 10

loving: nude + gray

I'm really, and I mean really into pinkish nudes and grays right now. I love the low contrast pairing, because it gives me the opportunity to play with different textures. A pop of bright pink is the perfect finishing touch to the combination.
nude + gray

What are you loving right now?
Jeans: Current Elliot, Sweater: Elizabeth and James, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace: J Crew, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Lipstick: NARS "Carthage", Nail Polish: Butter London "Union Jack Black"

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58 AM

    thought of you when i saw elizabeth olsen in your leopard skinnies! http://olsensanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/09/elizabeth-nylon-magazine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the animal prints right now. I ordered a leopard shirt from Jcrew but it's on backorder til Nov, boo!

    ReplyDelete