Monday, October 17

my element

It's ironic that someone who loves Fall as much as I do, lives in a summer-predominant area.
But Fall is finally here, and I can enjoy sweaters, soups, and all varieties of squash. :) The Fall air is so refreshing after months of overbearing heat. Fall makes me happy.
What's your favorite season?
Saturday we had a few errands to run, but took time to stop at our favorite lunch spot, Upper Crust Bakery. It was my first soup of the season, and since it was such a nice day, we took the time to enjoy some coffee and split my favorite dessert there - Italian Cream Cake. Yum. This is why I eat Paleo Sunday through Friday. For this cake. ;)
Sweater: Nordstrom (random jrs brand), Tank: Target, Jeans: J Brand (eBay), Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: J Crew, Shoes: Coach

4 comments:

  1. I really like this sweater and look! LOVE fall!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you in the pumpkin patch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this outfit is HOT! You look amazing in those jeans! :) Great look for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana Jackson8:56 AM

    Hooray for Fall! You look amazing, I love this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete