Monday, October 24

lines, all lines

I'm not big into patterns on patterns, but I thought the horizontal meets vertical stripe was a fun idea. The jacket is the more subtle of the two since it's tone on tone as opposed to two opposing shades.
This past weekend I went to Sephora to try out some new skin care. Something about being a stone's throw away from turning 30 has got me thinking I need to invest more in my skin. Up until now I've just used a very basic cleanser and moisturizer (without SPF, tsk). I got several products from boscia to try, so I'll keep you updated on how they work for me. I'm impressed with their ingredients (and lack of "bad" ones) and their exclusively pump bottles.
Sephora is my candy store. I love seeing all the new makeup, trying new skin care, and tucking my pretty new things in the chic black and white bags. There's a reason I don't go very often. O:)
Jacket: Rag and Bone, Blouse: J Crew, Pants: J Brand, Watch: Michael Kors, Shoes: Nine West, Ring: Harolds

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE thie entire outfit - looks ah-mazing on you!

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete