Thursday, October 13

hello, dolly

Last weekend we went to a Dolly Parton concert. I know, what?? I really am not a country fan at all, but I have to say, that girl knows how to entertain a crowd. I'd totally go again some day. I wanted to wear my new metallic sweater, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity.
I'm glad I did, because the suite was a little chilly.
They wouldn't allow me to bring my camera in, but that's okay. I was not opposed to repeating this look so soon.
I'm a fan of mixing metals, and the way to make it work is to pile on multiple types of metals so it looks intentional. Bronze, silver, gold, platinum. Oh my.
Sweater: Vince Camuto, Jeans: J Brand, Booties: Cole Haan, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (three cheers for TJMaxx!), Jewels: Harolds, Target, J Crew

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit!! I am glad you had fun!! Bet it was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bronze colored sweater. The white bag is unexpected and a lovely touch instead of a standard pairing with a black bag. I usually store my white bag once fall arrives but this outfit is making me reconsider. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweater is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete