Monday, October 31

fall on a plate

I took advantage of the slightly cooler day, and debuted my boots for a brunch date with Bryan. Our weather is gradually cooling off, but it's still not cold. But at this rate, if I wait for cold, I won't be wearing boots till Christmas. And that's just not okay.
We had brunch at one of our favorite local spots, Kerbey Lane Cafe. If you ever want yummy breakfast (or any other meal) at any time of day, definitely visit. It's not hard to find...it's on Kerbey Lane. ;)
Bryan had the seasonal pumpkin pancakes, and I had the gluten free apple wheat. Mmm. Fall is in the air and now in my belly. :)
Dress: J Crew, Tights: Target, Boots: Steve Madden, Bracelet: J Crew

8 comments:

  1. Sarah, your fall fashion plate is just as yummy as your brunch sounded! Love the boots with the black frock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those boots! Superb with the dress & patterned tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Dang, those boots are hot. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And that's just not okay."

    That's the spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love this dress, but because it's wool and short sleeve it has a short life span every fall.
    The boots are very comfortable and are still available here, it looks like. http://www.amazon.com/STEVEN-Steve-Madden-Maryn-Knee-High/dp/B003I4GC66 I sized up another half size than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit. The dress and the tights are just lovely with the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love! Those boots are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete