Wednesday, October 5

animal instincts

I love animal prints. A lot.
Today is another link up for Pretty Shiny Sparkly's "Bloggers Do It Better" challenge. The theme is "Animal Instincts". I thought long and hard about which of my prints I wanted to use. I have blouses, scarves, shoes, and even jeans in various colors and prints and I love them all.
So I decided to use the opportunity to debut my new blouse that I picked up a few weeks ago on my pre-fall shopping trip.
I'm looking forward to adding this into the rotation.
Check out all of the link up submissions here.
Blouse: Parker, Jeans: J Brand, Booties: Cole Haan, Arm Party: J Crew, Banana Republic, Target, and Express

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely divine, Sarah! That Parker blouse was such a wise acquisition. It is a lovely print and gorgeous fit!

    And the arm party is happenin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 AM

    You look as beautiful and stylish as ever...would you share lipstick info.? We have similar coloring and given how fab it looks on your, I might try a bright color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Anony, here is my recent post on all of my bright lipsticks.
    http://www.thedailysophisticate.com/2011/09/lip-rainbow.html
    For this look, I wore NARS Heat Wave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leopard print blouse looks so great with the classic red lip!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Meagan, leopard and red is such a classic pairing. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete