Friday, September 9

stripey

Apparently, I've been into stripes lately.
I have been on the look out for just a few more easy summer dresses since summer is the season that won't end around here. I'm trying to be focused on fall for shopping budget purposes, but I went almost all summer without casual day dresses, and I've missed them.
The stripes on this dress are fun, but I really like the various directions of the stripe, and most of all, the unique back detail.
We are now out of the 100s, so I have a feeling that fall is just around the corner. This was a brutal summer, but we made it! Phew!
I'm wishing you all a cool, relaxing weekend!
Dress: Calvin Klein, Jacket: thrifted (archives), Sandals: Steve Madden, Watch: Michael Kors

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Beautiful fit and the back cut-outs are my favorite! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, that dress is fab. I love stripes of all kinds, and my eyes always go to them in every store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the weather finally got under 100F, what a hot summer you had. Long easy dresses are the perfect solution to extreme heat. Pretty new dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress! i like that all the stripes go in some different angles, unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress on you. I always love stripes that change direction which seem to enhace curves. You have spectacular taste and you really know what works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the jeans and stripes combination!!! :)

    ReplyDelete